SSCL has been named as finalists in seven categories in The Rewards 2023, the industry’s leading independent pay and reward awards. This is fantastic news for our colleagues who have been recognised for demonstrating the very best in reward, payroll, HR, employee benefits and pensions.
The awards highlight the great work we have delivered and emphasise how well our teams work together to deliver the best possible service to our customers.
The seven categories are:
- Best Manager – Rachael Reeves
- Best Leader – Alan Brooks
- Payroll and HR Provider award – SSCL Government HR and Payroll Delivery Team
- Innovation – Optimisation and Business Change Team
- Best Diversity & Inclusion – Coaching Cafes
- Best Employer – SSCL
- Best Reward Strategy – SSCL
Victoria Livingston, Director of Employee Services, SSCL Government said: “To be shortlisted in seven out of the ten categories we entered submissions for is wonderful news. It’s a real testament to the hard work and efforts of everyone involved, who continue to deliver fantastic service to our clients, let’s hope we have some winners on the night.”