SSCL has been named as finalists in six categories in the 2022 UK National Contact Centre Awards, the longest running and most highly respected contact centre awards programme in the UK.
It’s a great start to the 2022 award season and fantastic news for SSCL colleagues who have been recognised for demonstrating the very best in contact centre talent.
Individuals and teams are in the finals – and all have shown dedication, becoming role models in SSCL for their hard work in delivering exceptional customer experience to all our stakeholders.
The six categories are:
- SSCL Contact Centre Services – Outsourced Contact Centre of the Year – responsibility for the day-to-day running of a UK-based contact centre outsourced operation
- SSCL – Best Contact Centre Culture (New) – focus on people, provision of great and healthy places to work, learning opportunities, engaging environments, career opportunities, great diversity and inclusion practices, recognition and reward and a real sense of community and purpose
- SSCL – Most Positive Impact on the Community – delivered a programme of activity in the last 12 months that supports local communities and charities or has demonstrated a sustained commitment of support.
- Sumit Singh – Resource Planning Manager of the Year – non-customer facing individuals whose primary role is to ensure effective planning and workforce management in the contact centre.
- Jane Vincent-Swami – Customer Champion (New) – driving a customer-centric culture with a focus on improving the customer experience and being the voice of the customer at every opportunity
- Paige O’Leary – Team Manager of the Year – responsible for a team of in-house front-line advisors, demonstrating key leadership skills in the last 12 months, impacting on the team performance.
Marco Ndrecaj, Director of Contact Centre Services, said:
“I am delighted that SSCL has been shortlisted as a finalist on six incredible categories.
“This is testament to the hard work and dedication of the SSCL team in delivering outstanding service to our clients and customers, and our commitment to our people and the communities in which we work.”
Winners will be announced on Monday 20 June 2022.
Good luck everyone!